What is included in the Intel oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit? For more information, do take a look at Intel OneAPI Al Analytics Toolkit
- Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Intel® Distribution of Modin* (via Anaconda distribution of the toolkit using the Conda package manager)
- Intel® Low Precision Optimization Tool
- Intel® Optimization for PyTorch*
- Intel® Optimization for TensorFlow*
- Model Zoo for Intel® Architecture
- Download size: 2.18 GB
- Date: August 2, 2021
- Version: 2021.3
Command Line Installation
wget https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/18040/l_AIKit_p_2021.3.0.1370_offline.sh sudo bash l_AIKit_p_2021.3.0.1370_offline.sh
Step 1: From the console, locate the downloaded install file.
Step 2: Use $ sudo sh ./<installer>.sh to launch the GUI Installer as the root.
Optionally, use $ sh ./<installer>.sh to launch the GUI Installer as the current user.
Step 3: Follow the instructions in the installer.
Step 4: Explore the Get Started Guide.