What is included in the OneAPI Installer? For more information, do take a look at Get the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel® oneAPI Fortran Compiler
- Intel® C++ Compiler Classic
- Intel® Cluster Checker
- Intel® Inspector
- Intel® MPI Library
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
- Download size: 1.25 GB
- Version: 2021.3
- Date: June 21, 2021
wget https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/17912/l_HPCKit_p_2021.3.0.3230_offline.sh sudo bash l_HPCKit_p_2021.3.0.3230_offline.sh
- Step 1: From the console, locate the downloaded install file.
- Step 2: Use $ sudo sh ./<installer>.sh to launch the GUI Installer as root.
Optionally, use $ sh ./<installer>.sh to launch the GUI Installer as current user.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions in the installer.
- Step 4: Explore the Get Started Guide.