Intel Plan to cease future developments of Optane Products as indicated in the Intel-CEO-CFO-2Q22-earnings-statements. From my understanding, existing Optane products are still for sale and support and warranty remains unchanged as Intel offers a 5-years warranty upon date of sale. See Optane PMem and Optane SSD products
The Event Website can be found here. OneAPI DevSummit ISC 2022
Join us for this year’s all-remote technical conference to see the growing momentum of oneAPI and learn about how the community is using oneAPI on various platforms such as ARM, NVIDIA, Intel and more for HPC and AI workloads.This year offers a full day of hands-on tutorials, tech talks, and workshops spanning all things high-performance computing and AI: hardware, oneAPI software tools, best-practice techniques, and more to advance and deploy next-generation innovations that scale across platforms.
What you’ll get:
- Fresh new content from industry-leading experts—SiPearl, Argonne, Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Durham University, and more.
- Topics covering cross-architecture computing, SYCL programming challenges and opportunities, AI analytics, and Exascale.
- Advance insight about the latest advancements shaping the future of high-performance computing.
- A deep dive into cross-architecture software development—tech talks, how-to’s, and hands-on training sessions
Date: 27th May 2022
Time: 9am to 6:30pm CET
Intel® Edge AI Certification training courses can be started and completed at no charge. To get officially certified and receive a badge, you must complete the assessment and review process, which costs $99 for one year. Follow up with an annual recertification course to update your skills and credentials.
Certification training includes:
- Hands-on experience with edge AI tools and platforms, including the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit and Intel® DevCloud for the Edge
- Use cases that detect safety gear, prevent retail losses, identify manufacturing defects, and solve other real-world problems with the combined application of computer vision deep-learning inference.
- Development of your own edge AI solutions portfolio, drawing on libraries and APIs for TensorFlow*, PyTorch*, Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX*), and other public models, running on your choice of Intel® DevCloud for the Edge hardware clusters.
For more information and to Sign up….. Click Here
Plumed-2.7.2 can be installed in a similar fashion as Compiling plumed-2.6.4 with Intel 2019
Download and unpack Gromacs-2020.6
% wget https://ftp.gromacs.org/gromacs/gromacs-2020.6.tar.gz % tar -zxvf gromacs-2020.6.tar.gz % cd gromacs-2020.6
% plumed patch -p
PLUMED patching tool 1) gromacs-2019.6 4) gromacs-4.5.7 7) namd-2.14 2) gromacs-2020.6 5) namd-2.12 8) qespresso-5.0.2 3) gromacs-2021 6) namd-2.13 9) qespresso-6.2 Choose the best matching code/version:2
Compile Gromacs as according to Compiling Gromacs-2019.3 with Intel 2018 MKL and AVX-512
High quality visualization is in high demand for all artists. Intel collaborates with Arnold for on-going optimizations, bringing the best CPU rendering to users.
During the “Intel Accelerated” webcast, Intel’s technology leaders revealed one of the most detailed process and packaging technology roadmaps the company has provided. The event on July 26, 2021, showcased a series of foundational innovations that will power products through 2025 and beyond. As part of the presentations, Intel announced RibbonFET, its first new transistor architecture in more than a decade, and PowerVia, an industry-first new backside power delivery method. (Credit: Intel Corporation)
Modern workloads are diverse—and so are architectures. No single architecture is best for every workload. Maximizing performance takes a mix of scalar, vector, matrix, and spatial architectures deployed in CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other future accelerators. Heterogeneity adds complexity that can be difficult to debug. This article introduces the new features of Intel® Inspector that support the analysis of code that’s offloaded to accelerators.
For more information: Analyzing Memory and Threading Correctness for GPU-Offloaded Code
5G is so much more than just delivering better broadband. It’s also about enabling service providers to deliver all sorts of vertical market, specific applications to unlock and unleash the potential across a wide variety of industries. And with that, we expect the network to truly be transformed, be very flexible, be very server-like, and utilize all sorts of cloud technologies to unleash the potential of all these wide variety of use cases.Intel
This video will take a deeper look into analyzing selected events in Graphics Trace Analyzer to begin profiling and pinpointing performance regressions issues in your applications.
This video will demonstrate how to configure your Graphics Trace Analyzer view so that the layout best suits your use case, by altering track colors, adding or removing tracks, and reorganizing track positions.