Everyone in a Development Team has a preferred way of working and thinking. Thinking can be broken down into 3 dimensions. a. Creative Thinker, Understanding Thinking and Decision Thinking According to the Book “Git for Teams”
What are the Characteristics of a Creative Thinker:
- To see an alternative future (whether it’s good or bad). This is useful for long-term strategy work.
- See the current situation from different perspectives
- Brainstorming is almost the ability to doodle through a problem
Employ flash of insight
- A Flash of Insight happens when you’re not thinking about the problem. It happens when you’re out for a walk or in the shower.
- To question the status quo
- Ignore Distraction and focus wholly on a given task
Recognising Creative Thinkers
You can recognise the creative thinkers from their key phrases
“Can we try?”
Have you thought about doing this instead?
I had this great idea?